Bradford Settlement Company provides a valuable service for our clients by quantifying the actual costs required to duplicate the needs presented in the claimant’s lifecare plan. This figure is not the present cash value to provide for the benefits as determined by the economist. Rather, it is the actual premium required to fund an annuity package to generate the necessary monthly payments to provide for the claimant’s lifetime medical needs.
Our analysis is a valuable asset to assist you in negotiating your settlement.
- A complex and extensive document is reduced to an easily understandable and accurate spreadsheet.
- Determines an actual cost (medical damages) to provide for future medical needs, rather than relying solely on a debatable present value calculation
- The actual cost to provide the funding is always less than the economist’s present value calculation.
- Structured Settlement annuity pricing for a seriously injured claimant often results in a lower cost to fund the benefit payment stream.
- Payment streams designed to duplicate the required payments.
- The funds are dispensed on the dates specified in the lifecare plan